Offering maximum strength and sleek styling, our H2 blinds give the traditional look of 2” slats. The H2TN (School Blind) is optimized for the design and durability requirements of academic institutions, with sturdy vinyl tapes, 2.2mm cords, and cord tilt.
- Slats contain 95% recycled aluminum and are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Bounceback slats with heat-treated, spring-tempered aluminum for unmatched durability
- Proprietary anti-static Dust Shield® finish and closed oval bottom rail inhibit dust buildup
- Cord stop to single cord pull
- Specialty shapes available, including angles and ovals
- Headrail: 1 1/2" x 12-1/4", steel
- Braided Ladders: vinyl, poylester or cloth
- Mechanisms: slip clutch tilter, closed oval bottom rail
- Widths: 10½" to 144" *
- Max height: 144" *
Design Options: motorization, custom valance, interlocked slats, de-Light™ feature
* Widths from 8½" and heights above 144" available; surcharges and warranty exclusions apply.
Meeting Specifications, Exceeding Expectations!
If you are planning any design project, you can rely on Commercial Draperies Unlimited for service, quality and price.
Call us at 914-381-0413 to speak with a representative today! You'll be glad you did.